WELCOME TO THE FRENZY!
Facebook Frenzy hop #20
Meet our newest Frenzy Sponsor!
[ad code=4 align=center]
Parenting with Parents.
Find out how hilarious life can be, living with your In-laws while raising 3 kiddos, all under the age of 6! A must read!Welcome to the "Likey" party! Where we build each other up and give each other high five's through Facebook! Here are a few important reminders:
- PLEASE "LIKE" FROM YOUR PERSONAL FACEBOOK ACCOUNT! Facebook will not count "Likes" from other PAGES.
- If someone "Likes" your page, it is not necessary but strongly encouraged that you "Like" Them back. That being said, there is absolutely no room for bullying others who don't "Like" you back.
- It is perfectly acceptable to send a friendly note to someone who likes you from their facebook's blog page as opposed to their personal account requesting that they share a "Like" from their personal page.
- REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE IS ABLE TO "LIKE" BACK AT LIGHTNING SPEED. We are busy. We are all busy and it may take some longer than others to "Like" you back. I have to admit that I myself am still trying to catch up on "Likes" from 2 weeks ago! Give it a little time before getting frustrated.
- PLEASE BE GENEROUS WITH YOUR "LIKES". While it is not a requirement to "Like" everyone that "Likes" you, it is definitely encouraged. I personally have absolutely no problem clicking a button if it means helping another blogger out. My personal intent is to "Like" Everyone who Likes my page. (If I have unintentionally overlooked you, please feel free to send me a tap on the shoulder because I would be glad to "Like" your page). This is after all, a FACEBOOK HOP.
- Be kind, be courteous, be patient.
ON TO THE HOP!
Here are the classic rules:
1. "Like" Your Host and Co-hosts pages
2. Grab the hop button and place it on your sidebar (or hop page)
<div align="center"><a href="http://dysfunctionsjunction.com" title="Dysfunction Junction"><img src="http://dysfunctionsjunction.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/MH900439081-final-e1363558432779.jpg" alt="Dysfunction Junction" style="border:none;" /></a></div>