First, I would like to thank Ginger from The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingersnaps for nominating me, this is my second Liebster award. I'm honored!
She nominated me a little while back, I'm finally getting around to posting it. Sorry it took so long!
While I was in the middle of writing this I was nominated for a third award, so I'm going to do them both at the same time. I won't get them done till 2020 otherwise :)
Thank you to Jaimie from The Migraine Diva for this one! Please take the time to take a look at both of these wonderful women's sites!
I'm nominating both of you ladies for the Versatile award, you can read my post here on how it works: http://www.lifewithraisapain.com/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html
This is what is how the Liebster works, and the list of questions and my answers:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the blogger has sent you then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post. (I chose 300, 200 is hard to find.)
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Don't send it back to the person who sent it to you.
Questions from Ginger
1. Where were you born? Scotland
2. What is your most favorite thing from childhood? A bracelet engraved with my name on it.it was given to me when I was a baby.
3. Why did you start blogging and why do you blog now? Is it the same reason you started blogging? I started blogging to raise awareness of RA, Sjogren's Raynauds, Lupus and all the other Autoimmune Arthritis/Diseases. To provide and get support. That's still my main goal.
4. What is your favorite silly made up word? I can't type that here this is a family friendly blog. The initials go like this FURA
5. Who is your favorite leading man/woman? There are so many, I love Johnny Depp, Christopher Walken, Sandra Bullock, Mellisa Mcarthy Ian Mckellan, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Christopher Lee, Hugh Laurie, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Clint Eastwood, Liev Schreiber.
6. Who is your favorite heroine /hero from any book and why? It's hard to answer this one, reading mostly people's true illness stories. They are my heroes/heroines.
7. Have you gotten to know any of your fellow bloggers personally? yes, a few
8. What is your favorite holiday? is summer a holiday?
9. Who is your role model and why? everyone living in pain day to day
10. What did you want to be when you grew up? Are you there yet, and are you what you wanted to be as a child? several things, a social worker, a dancer, I got sidelined due to illness
11. What is your favorite quote? "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Questions from Jaimie
1. What are you doing when you're the happiest? Enjoying time with my family in the summer, somewhere warm.
2. Where is the one place that you're dying to go? Vegas! no really back to Scotland, back to British Columbia, to a NASCAR race, sorry only one!
3. What got you to start blogging? Health Activists like you inspired me to start
4. What does your blog name mean? Life with RA is a pain means, RA is a pain in the butt, it causes pain. Then I was diagnosed with Lupus, I had already created this site etc.
5. What's the perfect Saturday to you? sitting at the beach,river, ocean, waterfall, reading, relaxing, walking, talking, campfires, grandkids, can I go now? :)
6. What is your favorite book and why? I can't pick one. I read a lot of health related books, dancing at the river's edge is a great one!
7. What do you want your kids (present/future) to remember about you? I'm going to cry now! I want them to remember I always loved them and I was always there, will always be there.
8. Who is your favorite person in the world and why? My husband, he is my best friend! How sappy is that! He has helped me through the worst days, put up with all of my moods, he is always there.
9. What is the best memory you have of your own parents (or whoever raised you)? They were always very affectionate with each other.
10. What's something that you never get tired of? Praying for a pain free day
11. What's your weirdest habit? I'm a "neat freak"
11 random things about me, this is hard! I feel like all I do is talk about myself on here. What don't you know about me? Especially after 22 questions lol
1. I can't stand the feeling of lint or cotton balls yuck!
2. I love Mexican food
3. My favorite color is blue
4. If I had a choice of anything to drink, I would choose water
5. I don't eat breakfast (I know bad)
6. I love Glee
7. I had a twitter account years ago, I deleted it because I thought all people did is say " I just went for coffee, I just got dressed, I just got up."
8. When I was 14 my boyfriend was 19, that went over well, NOT!
9. I only eat one brand of popcorn, that's it no other kind
10. When I was little, I had a crush on Donny Osmond and my parents painted my bedroom dark purple
11. I can't stand being late, it drives me crazy!
Now on to the nominees! I'm going to nominate 11, that's about all the energy I have!
Here they are!
11. A Dose of Jules
Now my questions to you, I'm giving you the same ones I used the last time. Here they are:
1. Why did you create a blog?
2. On average how much time a week do you spend blogging or doing blog related activities?
3. What is your favorite season, and why?
4. What do you like most about yourself?
5. Who is the most important person in your life?.
6. What type of music do you listen to most?
7. What is your most prized possession?
8. What is the one thing that gets on your nerves?
9. What do you love most about your followers?
10. Have you become close friends with any of your followers?
11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?