Hi again, as you can see I got bored with my page design, it was starting to look cluttered to me. Anyone who knows me knows I hate clutter. So I took the whole thing down and started over with a DIY template. We'll see how long this lasts, probably a while since I would rather rip out my eyebrow hairs one by one than code. I know there is a small problem on my page with the popular posts titles being cutoff, I gave up trying to fix it so please use your imagination to come up with your own titles :)
On to the fun stuff, I was nominated for another award, don't worry it won't go to my head. I will still be the same writer I have always been. Bad grammar you bet!
I spent some time looking for the origins of this award but couldn't find any answers. I would like to say thank you to Jacqelyn from The Non Martha Momma for the award. I'm supposed to tell her 7 things about myself then nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. I guess I won't have to do my one thing you don't know about me this week! Let's get on with it.
1. When I was small really small I ate a snail off the ground, (I hate escargot)
2. I ran away from the first boy who tried to kiss me, I was so scared. It must have been a mile run.
3. I have conversations with my dog, I swear he knows what I'm saying!
4. I love bacon, I'm not a big meat eater but I swear bacon should have its own food group!
5. I hate clutter on my blog, in my house everywhere it drives me crazy
6. I loved the music in the 80's we would all go out dancing in the clubs thinking we were cool
7. I'm not into crowds, I would rather go camping in an RV than a hotel full of people
Now onto the 10 nominated blogs, this was tough. I don't like to exclude anyone so in my mind you're all nominated. My health just doesn't provide me the energy to find and type all of your links in.
1. Vicky from Notes from a Nana she was the first blogger that followed me and is also a very kind. She brightened my day on one of my really down days.
2. Betty from Hoover History Another very kind person, she always leaves helpful comments and her blog is full of information on different topics from food to travel to history.
3. Charlotte from Sublime Mercies her blog focuses on having style when you deal with a disabilty and she covers feminism. She is a thoughtful blogger with a lot of advice on style and anything else you might ask her.
4. Emily from Emily Moir (Sorry to do this to you again) Her blog is about writing, books, and laughing at life. I love reading her posts everyday. She is kind and thoughtful also.
5. Hannah from Hannah Artistry she is a new blogger who focuses on cosmetics, she is very sweet and always willing to give advice to anyone who asks.
6. Katie from Can I get Another Bottle of Whine reading her blog everyday makes me laugh. She has a wonderful sense of humor. When you deal with Chronic illness like mine you need all the humor you can get. Thanks Katie!
7. Jean from What Jean Likes I join her Aloha blog hop on a weekly basis which is a lot of fun. She manages to do that, run a website, follows back and comment. She also has amazing style and a big heart.
8. Katie from Dysfunction Junction another blogger who keeps me laughing! I also enjoy her hop and she follows back. Thanks for keeping me laughing Katie!
9. Alaina from Bullocks Buzz she does product reviews, recipes and various things.
10. Marianne from Sandling All Day she does product reviews, giveaways and writes about her family. Her pictures are adorable!
The last 5 I'm asking you to nominate your favorite blogs from anywhere even if I'm not following them yet. I will add the links after you give them to me, or you can nominate yourself.
Have a great weekend!