Sorry, Sally Field flashback. This is my first award, I'm excited, honored, and frankly amazed to be receiving it. When I started this blog a few months ago, I didn't think anyone would read it. I hoped people would, my entire purpose is to try and raise awareness for RA, Sjogren's Raynauds, Lupus and all the other Autoimmune Arthritis diseases out there. I started out only talking about my days with the disease then realized that is not who I am, to truly represent myself on here, I need to blog about my day to day life. I live with these illnesses, they have changed my life a lot but I still have a life. Some days things may seem negative and some more positive. That is a more realistic representation of living with chronic illness. One day you're up the next you're flat on your back. For that matter it could be one minute you're up the next you're down :)
I won't be doing my weekly one thing you don't know about me this week, this post should cover it :) I'm in the process of letting my nominees know I nominated them. I still have to add the award to my page. I thought it was about time I got the rest of this finished though.
Don't you love how I stay on topic? This was supposed to be about the Liebster award!
Marianne from Sandling all Day nominated me. This award will be more special to me than any other I might possibly get. Why? because another blogger gave it to me. The opinions of other bloggers, comments, friendships, matter greatly to me. Thank you all for being a part of my site. A special thank you again to Marianne for nominating me. Check out her site at the link above, there are all kind of great giveaways and other great things to see there!
So, I'm supposed to answer these 11 questions that she asked me and here they are:
1. Favorite Movie? Yikes, only one? I just saw We Bought a Zoo I thought it was really good. The Hangover used to be my favorite, now I have grandchildren and my movie tastes have changed :)
2. One wish. Any wish. What is it? To be healthy again and feel no pain, since I can't have that for everyone else to be healthy and feel no pain.
3. How old are you? 49 but shhhh
4. Are you willing to be facebook friends with other bloggers? Yes, I already have a couple.
5. Do you enter giveaways to win, only to help other bloggers, or not at all? A bit of both
6. How many giveaways have you WON this year? (2013) One so far
7. Kids? if yes, how many...if no, do you want them? I have 2 grown kids
8. You see something on another blog (you don't know the blogger) that you feel is an 'ethical' violation. What do you do? I would probably send them an e-mail, it depends on what it is.
9. Do you have any other awards? No, unless being the best mom, wife and nana count :)
10. As a blogger, are you willing to share your review contacts with others? (provided it's ok with the client) I would be, if I ever get that far in blogging.
11. Favorite memory as a child Going away for 2 weeks on a small boat with my family and being stuck inside because it was raining most of the time. Playing with playdoh, playing games.
Now on to 11 fact about me
1. I am terrified of snakes, I won't even look at them on the t.v. or a movie
2. I love horses we had one growing up, my mom fed it apples all the time like it was our pet
3. I don't like to wear dresses, no idea why I just don't most of the time I wear jeans
4. I've never tried Lobster
5. I would love to go for a ride in a real racecar
6. I have been married for almost 13 years
7. I'm addicted to LaffyTaffy, except the banana flavored ones
8. I use to build computers top to bottom, bottom to top? Don't ask me now. Some days I can't remember my name!
9.I'm a bookworm, what an odd term, where did the worm come from?
10.I love snowglobes, I'm not sure where that started
11. I don't like tomato soup, but love tomatoes, how strange is that?
Now on to the 11 blogs I'm nominating this one took me a while, trying to find people with less than 200 GFC followers isn't an easy task. All of these people are worthy and you should give them a follow as well.
10. Music Plus Books
Last but not least my 11 questions for the nominated Blogs:
1. Why did you create a blog?
2. On average how much time a week do you spend blogging or doing blog related activities?
3. What is your favourite season, and why?
4. What do you like most about youself?
5. Who is the most important person in your life?.
6. What type of music do you listen to most?
7. What is your most prized possession?
8. What is the one thing that gets on your nerves?
9. What do you love most about your followers?
10. Have you become close friends with any of your followers?
11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?